The import activity tool allows you to copy a selection of activities on the Gantt chart from an event to you current event. Avoid wasting valuable time recreating activity items that can be replicated from a past event.
Note: When importing data from one event to another the system will automatically transpose the dates based on the Event Start Date. For example: Event 1 has a start date of October, 15 2017. A task has a start date on October, 1 2017 (14 days before the event). The new event has a start date of January, 30 2018. The imported task will have a start date of January, 16 2018 (14 days before the event).
- Start by Navigating to the Activities Module for your current event
- Click on to open the Import Activity modal
- Choose an Event to import from
- Choose a Functional Area to import from
- The default selection is all, however it is recommended that you only import from one functional area at a time since you can only import into one functional area at a time in the current event.
- Select the activities you wish to import from other event
- The check mark in the title bar will select all activities in the list.
- Choose a Functional Area (in the current event) to import the activities into
- Click to import the selected activities into your current event