The calendar import tools allows you to replicate calendars from one event to another. You can select one or more calendars at a time to import to the current event.
Note: When importing data from one event to another the system will automatically transpose the dates based on the Event Start Date. For example: Event 1 has a start date of October, 15 2017. A calendar entry is scheduled for October, 1 2017 (14 days before the event). The new event has a start date of January, 30 2018. The imported calendar entry is placed on January, 16 2018 (14 days before the event).
- Start by Navigating to the Calendar Module for your current event
- Click on to open the drop-down menu
- Click on the "Import" button to open the Import Calendar modal
- Select "Import from Event" tab at the top of the modal
- Choose an Event to import from
- Choose a Functional Area to import from
- Select the calendars you wish to import from other event
- Choose a Functional Area in the current event to import the calendars into
- Click to import the calendars/calendar entries into your current event