A calendar is automatically generated and assigned to appropriate contacts for each Functional Area that you add into an event. In addition, you may add as many custom calendars, public and private, as you need for an event.
- Public Calendars- accessible to anyone that is associated with that event. Anyone that has access to the event can add and access calendar entries on public calendars.
- Private Calendars- The calendar owner will determine who has access to the calendar by assigning a functional area and assignee(s) to the calendar.
Steps to adding a new Calendar:
- Navigate to the calendar module for the event you are working on.
- Next, click on in the upper right hand corner of the page.
- Click on "Add Calendar" from the drop-down.
- Enter a Calendar Title, Functional Area, Type, and Color.
- Finish by clicking on to save the calendar.