Build your calendars intelligently with the Calendar Module in EventOPS. It doesn't make since to be limited to one calendar per event so EventOPS allows you to add as many calendars as you need while intuitively sharing them with necessary contacts. Keep your calendar entries organized by changing the color scheme of individual calendars.
Types of Calendars
- Public Calendars- Are open for everyone associated with the event to view and add calendar entries.
- Private Calendars- Access is restricted so that only assigned contacts can view and add calendar entries.
- A private calendar is automatically generated for each function area in the event and shared with all contacts that are placed in the functional area.
- Each calendar entry contains a log where assignee's can add comments, pictures, and links
- Within a calendar entry, you can create a meeting agenda that lays out progress updates for the parameters entered
- View this Example Agenda
- Google Integration
- Push EventOPS calendars to your Google Calendar
- Import Google Calendar to an EventOPS Calendar
- Outlook Integration
- Push EventOPS calendars to your Outlook Calendar
- Import Outlook Calendar to an EventOPS Calendar
- Hubb Integration
- Import Sessions from a Hubb event to a calendar in EventOPS
- My Calendar
- Overlay all event calendars and task due dates from multiple events on one calendar